Contact

Contact me at catsretro@hotmail.com

Monday 21 January 2013

Quick post

Just a short post today, I'm pretty busy with a poorly girl at home. I thought I'd show off my main shelf which I keep nice and organized, mostly because they're valuables and favourites I don't want to get wrecked! You can probably notice the top shelf is full of Resident Evil merchandise and there's a few nice Pokemon items hanging around. I'll blog some individual posts about these collections in the future, there's a few special items in there and more hidden around the house. In case you're wondering what the purple boxes are they're housing all my controllers, it's already a jungle of wires on my TV unit so it's much more practical!


I'm planning on doing my first review in the upcoming week, I picked up Pop'n TwinBee for the SNES a while back and haven't got round to playing it yet. I quite fancied firing up the SNES so I'll be playing and reviewing it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment