Contact

Contact me at catsretro@hotmail.com

Sunday 20 January 2013

The purpose

Hello! I'll try and keep my intro short and sweet, but no doubt I will go off on a multitude of tangents. My name is Cat (in case you didn't get that) I'm 22 and live in Cornwall with my 2 year old daughter. 

Now, now, the point of this blog is, as a general classification, retro gaming (and maybe the occasional ode to 80/90's cartoons). Yes, I'm kind of a collector, but I tend to differ to the hardcore ones because I mostly only bother with games I truly love and they all get used over and over. I don't dust them, I don't put them in protective cases and I leave the discs out upside down for days. If you're a hardcore collector you may be feeling a sense of panic right now, this is a pre-warning because maybe, just maybe I'll be showing off my daughters wonderful destructive skills, her favourite thing to do at the moment is put PS1 discs into the xbox and disc burn them all (I did warn you of this tangent stuff). 

What can you expect from my blog...mostly jargon babbling as already demonstrated...but my intention is to review retro games as I purchase (SNES to Gameboy to Dreamcast,  there are no specifics here) and generally showcase the delights of retro gaming, maybe a little showing off from my personal stuff too, I won't be able to help myself.

Oh and this is me! Face to the name and all that.




No comments:

Post a Comment